Adventures of Edgar daKitty

Adventures of Edgar daKitty da stand in cat for Boris Kitty

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Did Go To Da Akwariums in NJ


We did go to da Camden, NJ Akwariums last weekends. I did gets ta travel to anutter states fur da first time! I iz in NJ but dat iz Philadelphias, PA back der! purrty kewl huh?


Da fishies at da Akwariums did dekorate fur Halloweens wif cool Jack-o-Lanterns.


See here iz anutter one...hallo der lil fishy how iz u?


I did finds sum pirates wif treasures. Dey would not share der loot wif me but dat okai cause I hads enuff loots ta buys my pal Boris Kitty a present.



Do you fink Boris will likes dis here eel I did gets him on ma trip to da Akwarium?

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home